Sunday, October 10, 2010

Xtranormal_Can sites like this be a new social media tool?

Again surfing the net and guess what I find. A website where you can create films through typing: What an intriguing idea !!!
This means that we can create films and post them on Facebook, Youtube or other social media sites only by sitting behind our computers. I wonder how much attention a subject would get through a good short movie that are made through such websites.  It could be cheap and easy.

Now, I am wondering how many great ideas are out there that I have not come across, yet. I am pretty sure there are a lot of similar websites but how can we find them ?

One thing is clear at least, such websites have not been successful on reaching out to people.
The idea is fascinating but it did not reach me before I did.

One last thing, should we have a competition on making a film which gets more hits in the internet? After all, it can be part of our Social Media Marketing project :)

2 comments:

  1. That is a really great tool! I'm sure we will soon see an explosion of typed up movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is also pretty creepy! I like the 'British' voice option the best as it lends an air of authority to whatever is typed. Haha.

    ReplyDelete