Tuesday, October 5, 2010

a new start

I was under impression until now that social sites like facebook, twitter has really no tangible benefits to me; it is mere waste of time while hanging out these sites so often. But, may be I was wrong. May be, I had never realized the positive effects of social media. After seeing so many classmates here, i am deciding to venture into this virtual world of blogging, twittering, face-booking.

Here is an interesting article that i was going through earlier today, you may find it a good read:


1 comment:

  1. I think that in many cases these social networks can be a waste of time, but they can also be very useful, so the secret is to figure out how we can use them to advance our objectives, and then ignore the other aspects which don't really help us.

    ReplyDelete