Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Movember


Using social media for social good. Everyone knows about breast cancer month, but not as many know about Movember. A chance to shine a spotlight on conditions that affect men.

So im busting out my version of the stash to try to raise some cash. I also thought it would be worth while to use my social media outlets to market and get the word out. You will find posts on my twitter, facebook, and others accounts.

Fine moustachery and immaculate grooming doesn't grow on trees. Pls donate to #Movember: http://us.movember.com/mospace/1275110/

2 comments:

  1. i edited my post to change my url to an active link. who will be my first donor? at least click on the link and rate my stash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I give you a solid 4.5...!

    ReplyDelete